We need to do a 180 on our priorities.
我們必須對優先順位進行180度的調整。
0:02
Things are starting to take shape. Keep up the good work everyone!
一切都開始逐漸成形了。大家繼續加油!
0:02
Alright, I won't argue with you anymore. You have the final word.
好啦,我不要再跟你吵了。你說了算。
0:03
This game-changing product is a quantum leap for us.
這個顛覆性產品對我們來說是一項創舉。
0:03
She is a philanthropist with a big heart. I admire her a lot.
她是個心胸寬大的慈善家。我非常仰慕她。
0:04
We decided to zero in on our core business.
我們決定要專注於核心事業。
0:03
Don't let them drag your name through the mud.
不要讓他們抹黑你。
0:02
Believe in yourself. A positive attitude will go a long way.
相信你自己。正面樂觀的心態對你會有莫大的幫助。
0:04
With her in the equation, the project will definitely go ahead smoothly.
有了她的加入,計劃一定會順利進行。
0:05
Although I don't know what lies ahead, I have a good feeling about this year.
雖然我不知道未來會發生什麼事,但我覺得今年會有好事發生。
0:04
If you ask me, our chance of losing the bid is wafer-thin.
要我說的話,我們競標失利的可能性微乎其微。
0:04
You don't need to name-drop to convince people how brilliant you are.
你不需要靠打著大人物的名號來說服別人你有多優秀。
0:03
I don't want to back-pedal on my stance just to fit in.
我不想要為了融入大家就改變我的立場。
0:02
It's a highly sought-after skill so you'll be able to pick and choose where you work.
這是非常搶手的技能,所以你可以挑選你要在哪裡工作。
0:04
Can you fill me in on the ins and outs of this technique?
你可以告訴我這個技術的細節嗎?
0:02
The deal-breaker is their lack of flexibility in pricing.
交易破局的原因是他們在定價上缺乏彈性。
0:03
She's an up-and-coming entrepreneur. I see a bright future ahead of her.
她是大有可為的創業家。在我看來,她前途一片光明。
0:03
Do you want me to spell out the procedure step by step for you?
你要我把流程一個步驟一個步驟詳細解釋給你聽嗎?
0:03
Bricks-and-mortar stores are still going strong in our industry.
實體店在我們這個行業還是蒸蒸日上。
0:03
I'd like to thank all the unsung heroes and heroines behind this success.
我想要感謝這次成功背後所有的無名英雄和女英雄。
0:05
Ignore him. He's such a Monday-morning quarterback.
別理他。他只會事後出一張嘴批評。
0:03
You should touch on your customers' pain points in the abstract.
你應該要在摘要裡稍微提到顧客的痛點。
0:03
I will bring my A-game to the team!
我在團隊會全力以赴!
0:02